Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Today I am feeling a little blue, trying to figure out what I should be doing with my life and what kind of work will make me happy. I think it is representative of my current stage of life. My children are young adults and don't require as much of my attention.  I am left to figure out how I am meant to contribute to this world. I think we have all had days like that. As I worked at my computer I was reminded of a really cool birthday gift I recently received from my brother and my nieces. 


Check it out:



This really brightened my spirits today, so I want to show my gratitude to "TRR" for a very special gift that I will cherish forever. I love you guys and I miss you very much.

1 comment:

  1. LOL @ Happy Berz-day to Joo! Good stuff!! What a great gift.

    ReplyDelete